Indian Army released video of tanks withdrawing from Ladakh.
Before Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s participation in the BRICS summit, a grand agreement was signed between India and China. Both countries agreed to patrol the Line of Actual Control (LAC). With this, the border dispute between the two countries in eastern Ladakh can be resolved and the conflict will subside.
To establish normal relations with China, India put forward the condition that the Chinese People’s Liberation Army should withdraw from areas where it had encroached four and a half years ago.
Foreign Minister S Jaishankar on Monday said India and China have reached an agreement regarding the border patrol system. This will bring the situation back before May 2020. While speaking at the NDTV Global Summit, Jaishankar said:
This is a positive and positive development. This is the result of a lot of patience and very determined diplomacy. We have been in talks since September 2020. After meeting Wang Yi, then Chinese Foreign Minister in Moscow, I felt that we would be able to achieve peace and return to the situation before 2020.
Indian Foreign Minister Vikram Misri had already provided information on this agreement on Monday. He also said that after agreeing on the new patrol system, the two countries could withdraw their armies.
Currently, soldiers are not allowed to go to patrol points on the Depsang Plain in Demchok. The armies are still present here. The new patrol system is linked to these points. With this, conflicts like Galwan’s can be avoided.
There was a clash between the Chinese and Indian armies in Galvan in 2020.
The image is of the bloody clash between Indian and Chinese soldiers on June 15, 2020 in the Galwan Valley in Ladakh. After that, the dispute between the two countries deepened.
The army chief said: “We must fight and cooperate” Following a military exercise in April 2020, the Chinese army encroached on at least six areas in eastern Ladakh. But after two years, the Chinese PLA had fallen 4 places. There was no consensus on patrolling at Daulat Beg Oldi and Demchowk friction points and the Indian Army was halted in many areas. India will now be able to patrol everywhere.
On October 1, Indian Army Chief Upendra Dwivedi said that India’s situation with China was stable, but it was not normal and was quite sensitive. We must fight, cooperate, live together, confront and challenge China. He said 17 commander-level meetings had taken place between India and China since April. We discussed many issues during these meetings.
The Minister of Foreign Affairs declared in Geneva that 75% of the dispute with China had been resolved.
Jaishankar said talks were underway between the two sides to find a solution to the issue.
Foreign Minister Jaishankar had said at a summit in Geneva, Switzerland on September 12 that 75 per cent of the dispute with China had been resolved. The foreign minister also said the issue of growing militarization at the border remained serious.
Jaishankar said the Galwan clash between China and India in 2020 had seriously affected the relations between the two countries. After the violence at the border, no one can say that other relationships will not be affected.
However, on September 25, at the Asia Society Policy Institute in New York, he clarified his statement that 75 percent of disputes would be resolved. He said: “I only said that in the context of the troop withdrawal.
Efforts continue to end tensions through meetings
At the beginning of September, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs took stock of the current situation of Indo-Chinese relations. He said efforts were underway to resolve tensions through continuous dialogue and meetings of the Working Consultation and Coordination Mechanism (WMCC).
Foreign Office spokesperson Randhir Jaiswal said Foreign Minister S Jaishankar was continuously discussing relations with China in many forums.
what happened in galwan valley
On June 15, 2020, China had deployed troops in the border areas of eastern Ladakh under the pretext of exercises. Subsequently, infiltration incidents took place in many places.
The Indian government had also deployed an equal number of troops as China in this area. The situation became so serious that bullets were fired into the LAC.
Meanwhile, on June 15, 20 Indian soldiers were martyred in a clash with the Chinese army in Galwan Valley. Later, India also gave a befitting reply to this question. Around 60 Chinese soldiers were killed in this affair.
——————-